Buying With Us
Aiosa Realty Group, Inc. knows your ideal property is out there and we are dedicated to helping you find it!
Buying a home can be an overwhelming process. From financing to negotiating to closing; the process has a lot of moving pieces but we will be with you every step of the way to ensure that the process goes smoothly and you buy your perfect home!
Below are some Steps to Assist you in Buying a Home:
1. What do you want: Think about what you really want, what kind of property you would like to live in… a single-family, multi-family home, condo or co-op? There are many different options and it is important to choose a home that best fits your needs. Try putting together a list to prioritize your needs (e.g. waterfront, large backyard, great school system) and share with us.
2. What can you afford: The rule of thumb is that you should never spend more than 30% of your monthly income on a mortgage payment. An alternate rule states that you can afford to buy a property that runs about two-and-a-half times your annual salary.
3. Are you financially prepared: Before you start searching for a home, review your credit history and make sure it is in good standing. Obtain copies of your credit report, ensure that it’s accurate, and fix any issues you discover.
4. Getting pre-approved by a lender: We can help you get pre-approved by a reputable lender who will go over your financing options, what monthly payment amount you can afford, and what you can expect for down payment requirements and closing costs.
5. Choosing a home: For most buyers, choosing a home is an emotional process. We can assist you in this process by offering objective information and home-specific.
6. Making an offer: When you are ready to make an offer, we will research recent comparable sales of similar homes in the area to structure an offer and negotiate the very best price.
7. Contract: Once the offer is accepted, you are in contract. We will make sure that you meet each of your contractual deadlines.
8. Inspections: We will coordinate all the inspections you may require and if needed negotiate repairs.
9. Closing: The title company handles the closing process and we will assist you in making sure it closes on time.
Are you a buyer that is looking for Down Payment Resources? If so please click below button: