Your credit score is very important as it will determine whether or not your lender will be able to approve you for a mortgage loan to purchase a real estate property that you are interested in. So when you are getting ready to buy your first or next home, it will behoove you to know what makes up your credit score, as defined in this handy PDF. Click here to see the enlarged version, and when you are ready to “Love Where You Live”, call Babette Aiosa at Aiosa Realty Group, 727-439-9029, to help guide you through the Real Estate process.
- What Do the New FICO Score Changes Mean? February 17, 2020
- Mortgage Rates Drop To A Three-Month Low! February 11, 2020
- 23 Questions To Ask Your Homebuilder! February 4, 2020
- Hottest Housing Markets to Watch for in the Next 3-5 Years! January 28, 2020
- Home Buying Resolutions for 2020 January 21, 2020
- Define Your New Dream House! January 13, 2020