Your credit score is very important as it will determine whether or not your lender will be able to approve you for a mortgage loan to purchase a real estate property that you are interested in. So when you are getting ready to buy your first or next home, it will behoove you to know what makes up your credit score, as defined in this handy PDF. Click here to see the enlarged version, and when you are ready to “Love Where You Live”, call Babette Aiosa at Aiosa Realty Group, 727-439-9029, to help guide you through the Real Estate process.
- FHA Rules to Flipping Houses Explained September 17, 2019
- New FHA Mortgage Insurance Approval on Single Units! September 13, 2019
- For Sale ~ Price Reduced! 13869 83rd Place, Seminole FL 33776 September 10, 2019
- For Sale ~ 1600 Gulf Blvd, Unit #611, Dan’s Island September 6, 2019
- What Makes Up A Credit Score September 2, 2019
- Self-Employed & Wanting to Buy a Home? No Tax Return Required! August 26, 2019