An important must before you start searching for a home is what your debt to income ratio is. Factors to think about before choosing the type of mortgage would be family size, lifestyle, income, to name a few. Qualification ratios really are not that hard to figure out, and click here for a handy PDF that explains more to help you decide which is right for you!
- Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac – Increased Loan Limits for 2020 December 10, 2019
- Budget Breakdown for Your Kitchen Remodel December 3, 2019
- Take the “Scary” out of Moving Out! November 29, 2019
- Turning Wasted Energy Around Into Home Savings November 19, 2019
- Price Reduction! ~ 1600 Gulf BLVD, #611 ~ Clearwater Florida November 5, 2019
- FHA Rules to Flipping Houses Explained October 30, 2019